Information regarding #gpcanaldecastilla18. We are working on 2019´s edition.
GPCC is a retro cycle ride that centres around the historic ‘Canal de Castilla’ canal that lends it its name. It consists of two main events, the Retro GPCC and the Classic GPCC, both held in Medina de Rioseco (Valladolid).
Friday 19 October 2018
- RETRO WELCOME PARTY. Music from the 60s and 70s. Disco Gregory (Plaza Mayor). 10pm.
Poster by Pixelados Rioseco
Saturday 20 October 2018
- Collect your participant passport from the Permanent Office. Rincón de Unamuno 9am to 10:45am.
- 4th Edition of the RETRO GP CANAL DE CASTILLA. 11am.
- Guided tour of the Canal with Virginia Asensio Martínez. Open to the public. 12pm.
- Book Presentation (Libros de Maillot. La Biciteca and Cofradía Velocipédica). Open to the public. Bar España (Rúa Mayor) 8:30pm.
Sunday 21 October 2018
- Collect your participant passport from the Permanent Office. 10am to 10:45am.
- 5th Edition of CLASSIC GPCC
11am. Vintage refreshments at Posada del Canal (Villanueva de San Mancio).
- Tribute to
- Close. Raffle, awards ceremony and special mentions. Rúa Mayor 2:30pm.
Over the entire weekend
- CYCLE MARKET. Rúa Mayor de Medina de Rioseco
- EXHIBITION OF OLD AND CLASSIC CYCLES. Collection of Raphael Occhiuzzi. Rúa Mayor, Medina de Rioseco
-DISCOUNTS FOR THOSE WEARING THEIR GP CANAL DE CASTILLA CAPS in collaborating establishments.